Palm Organix™ CBD Salve
Palm Organix™ 500mg CBD salve with lavender and eucalyptus is perfect for massaging into tired muscles and joints. Palm Organix™ CBD Salve is a premier organic blend that absorbs quickly to support mobility and joint health. Palm Organix™ 500mg CBD Salve can be applied liberally and used as needed.
At Palm Organix™, we are proud to offer the highest quality premium CBD which includes:
- THC – Free CBD Oil: We are proud to offer our THC-Free premium CBD Salve. These broad-spectrum, phytocannabinoid-rich CBD Salve promote health and overall healing through their natural properties.
- Lab Tested CBD Oil: All Palm Organix™ CBD oil products have Certificates of Quality Assurance from our supplier. We then send each and every CBD oil product batch out for third party lab testing to ensure our products are consistent in CBD content and are free from harmful pesticides, molds or chemicals.
- Shipped for Free: Every order is packaged with care from our inhouse fulfillment center, then shipped out fast and free. You wont need to order more than you need as your orders are filled in real time.
- Premium Quality CBD Oil: From seed to final products our CBD oil is processed in a GMP certified facility, there are no harsh chemicals, metals, fillers, or pesticides.
Why Choose Palm Organix™?
Not all CBD oil supplements are created equal. Palm Organix™ line of broad-spectrum, phytocannabinoid rich CBD oil are sourced from the finest processors of organic hemp in the United States. Using proprietary methods, this premium quality hemp is processed to remove all undesirable compounds, making it THC – Free, while preserving all the beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. Our CBD oil is then formulated for maximum absorption and bioavailability, resulting in an optimal experience for the user.
The Palm Organix™ philosophy is: Simple. Premium. Pure. Honest. Beneficial. That is our focus, our mission, and our promise to have the Hemp Oil available near you. Our hemp is sourced from the finest farms in the United States and processed with the highest quality standards. We also offer white glove customer service starting with fast free shipping near you on CBD/Hemp Oil.
CBD Salve – MCT Oil (fractionated coconut oil), Beeswax, Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Extract, Lavender Essential Oil and Eucalyptus Oil.
Topicals & Skincare – FAQs
Palm Organix™ sell five (5) different Broad Spectrum CBD Topicals, all made from our Phytocannabinoid Rich (PCR) hemp. All of our topicals, consistent with our entire line are THC Free products. Palm Organix™ Online Store sells a one (1) ounce CBD salve with phytocannabinoid-rich broad-spectrum CBD oil blended with lavender and eucalyptus oils for targeted relief. We also sell a four (4) ounce CBD lotion with Camphor and other essential oils to relieve and soothe sore and tired muscles. Palm Organix™ Online Store sells a 10mg CBD oil Face Mask to rejuvenate and rehydrate your skin and decrease inflammation. Palm Organic sells a cooling get roll on with 150mg of targeting menthol relief. Lastly, Palm Organic sells a 150mg CBD Skincare Lotion, perfect for moisturizing and combating dry irritated skin. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
CBD Salve is a very popular way to target and soothe specific body parts. CBD Salve is known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which is great for the skin. We combine our CBD salve with organic essential oils. Apply a small amount of the CBD salve to the desired location and rub in thoroughly. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Buy other quality CBD oil products on the Palm Organix online store. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The Palm Organix™ CBD Salve contains Phytocannabinoid Rich (PCR) Hemp, combined with MCT oil, Eucalyptus oil, Lavender oil, Organic Beeswax.
CBD Salve is becoming very popular for targeted relief for specific areas of the body. Unlike CBD Tinctures or CBD softgels which are ingested, CBD Salve are designed to be applied directly to the skin on the area where you are seeking relief. CBD Salve results in quick absorption enabling the CBD Salve to get to work immediately. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
CBD stands for cannabidiol, and it is one of over 113 cannabinoids produced by the hemp plant. CBD Salve interacts directly with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) already present in our bodies. CBD Oil Salve helps the ECS to maintain a healthy internal balance and assists with regulating a number of critical bodily functions. Recent scientific research has indicated that CBD oil provides numerous health benefits. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Both the Palm Organix™ CBD oil lotion with Camphor and the CBD Salve are CBD topicals and are designed and intended to be applied directly to the skin rather than ingested. The CBD oil Lotion with Camphor consists of pure Phytocannabinoid Rich (PCR) Hemp oil combined with essential oils, menthol, and Camphor. The CBD Salve is blended with organic lavender, eucalyptus and beeswax. The Palm Organix™ line of CBD topicals is designed to be applied to the skin, and is not intended for oral consumption. Discover all of our CBD products and sales on our online store.
Every clients CBD needs vary however, our customers use Palm Organix™ CBD Salve for a variety of reasons including supporting muscle and joint function, and healthy skin. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Plain and simply stated, not all hemp is created equal. As a result, not all CBD oil is the same. At Palm Organix™, we are proud to tell our customers that our hemp is produced by Folium Biosciences, the largest fully vertically integrated producer of hemp-derived phytocannabinoids in the United States. Folium Biosciences utilizes state-of-the-art purification and extraction facilities to produce the world’s finest premium CBD oil products. The hemp plants produced at Folium Biosciences are not genetically modified, and are free of any solvents, harsh chemicals, heavy metals, fillers, and pesticides. Many CBD oil companies in an effort to cut costs and save money source their Hemp from Asia or Eastern Europe. Those Hemp plants tend to be inconsistent in both THC and CBD levels and are considered to be low quality Hemp.
No. THC stands for tetrahydrocannabinol, which is the psychoactive ingredient most commonly present in marijuana which is known to create the psychoactive effects many describe as a “high.” The CBD Salve and the entire line of Palm Organix™ CBD oil products has a Zero THC guarantee. We know our CBD Salve and all our CBD products have Zero THC because we intentionally remove all of the THC. Thus, those who use Palm Organix™ CBD Salve and CBD oil can rest assured that they are receiving all the beneficial components of the Hemp plant without any of the negative psychoactive side effects associated with THC.
Yes. The CBD Salve is lab tested along with our entire line of premium CBD products. The CBD Salve and all Palm Organix™ CBD products are backed by Certificates of Quality Assurance and Third Party Lab Testing. This means we are testing our CBD products not once but twice! When buying CBD Salve Topicals, it is imperative that you only buy your CBD Salve Topicals from a reputable supplier who tests their CBD oil product and more importantly, third party tests their CBD products. At Palm Organix™ that is our promise to you; Pure, Potent Tested CBD Topical Products. All of our Lab reports are available online.
Palm Organix™ ships the CBD Salve and all our CBD products fast and for free to all 50 US states. No need to search for CBD near me as we have you covered. Additionally, Palm Organix™ Online Shop operates our own fulfillment center so we will handle your CBD Salve order and any of the CBD Topicals with care, neatly package your product, and ship to you quickly. CBD Salve and all CBD oil product orders placed Monday through Friday before 2:30pm EST generally ship the same day and your CBD Salve order will arrive to your home via USPS First Class Mail. Our clients love our pure CBD Salve and all our CBD oil products and they also really appreciate our white glove service and customer support.
What is a Salve?
What exactly is a salve? Salve is not a word that you use commonly on a daily basis but if you are searching for CBD Oil Topical Products, you have likely come across the term CBD Salve. The definition of a Salve is an ointment used to soothe the surface of the body. A Salve can be an ointment, a balm or a cream. A Salve is made using oils and waxes and the end result is a product that is semi solid and stays in a thick state.
What is a CBD Salve?
A CBD Salve is therefore an ointment, balm or cream that is infused with CBD Oil. CBD Oil is the recently legal extract of the Cannabis Sativa plant, usually sourced from the Hemp Variety of Cannabis which is known for its antiinflammatory and antioxidant properties. When CBD Oil is combined with a Salve, you are receiving two elements that can support healthy skin and your health and wellness goals.
10 Ways you may Benefit From a CBD Salve
Although CBD Oil is not FDA approved to treat, cure or diagnose any medical conditions, many people are using Palm Organix™ CBD Salve for the following reasons.
- CBD Salve promotes healthy skin. The skin is the body’s largest organ; it supports and promotes healthy skin with application of CBD Salve.
- CBD Salve Promotes glowing Skin. A CBD Salve may promote radiant looking skin.
- CBD Salve supports joint function. As we grow older, 30% of people report aches and pains. Try a little CBD Salve on your trouble areas to support improved joint function.
- CBD Salve supports muscle function. If you are a little stiff or sore, a little bit of CBD Salve may support a better range of motion.
- CBD Salve soothes dry skin.
- CBD Salve moisturizes your skin. If your skin is dry or chapped, rub a little CBD Salve into your skin to help promote healthy skin.
- CBD Salve can be spot applied to targeted areas of discomfort. You don’t have to ingest a CBD product. You simply apply the CBD Salve to the area where you are looking for relief. For example, If your knee is bothering you, you simply apply the CBD Salve to your Knee.
- CBD Salve is applied topically. A CBD Salve is not ingested making it very popular for first time CBD Oil users.
- CBD Salves are fast absorbing. The CBD Salve cannabinoids quickly absorb through the skin.
- CBD Salve is a great addition to your massage. It is becoming increasingly common to be offered CBD Salve when visiting a massage therapist.
How to Find a High Quality CBD Salve
Now that you know what a CBD Salve is and how a CBD Salve may help you in your health and wellness goals, you need to find a high quality CBD Salve.
When choosing among the many different CBD salves available in the marketplace, these 8 tips below will help you choose a high quality CBD Salve made from high quality CBD Oil
8 Tips on Choosing a Great CBD Salve
- Choose a CBD Salve where the CBD Oil is sourced from the USA.
- Choose a CBD Salve that has its CBD Oil third party lab tested.
- Choose a CBD Salve with 500mg of CBD Oil per one (1) ounce container. You want a high concentration of CBD Oil in your Salve.
- Choose a CBD Salve made with high quality lavender and other natural ingredients.
- Choose a CBD Salve that has good consistency, texture, and smell.
- Choose a CBD Salve company that offers fast free shipping.
- Choose a CBD Salve company that offers 30 day money back guarantee.
- Choose a CBD Salve company with outstanding customer service.
If you stick to the above CBD Salve checklist, you will end up with a high quality CBD Salve like the CBD Salve offered by Palm Organix™.