Getting To Know The Natural Remedies for Joint Pain and Stiffness
In many ways, growing older is wonderful. As we grow older, we gain wisdom, experience, and a lifetime of memories. If we are fortunate, we have years and years of joy and happy moments to look back on, and if we are healthy and focus on taking care of ourselves, we may also have many years to look forward to in the future. It only makes sense that we want to do so while feeling our best. While there are many wonderful aspects of growing older, there are some unfortunate aspects as well. One of which includes experiencing the natural effects of the aging process: joint pain.
A simple fact of getting older is that, as we age, many of us will experience joint pain and stiffness. The natural degenerative process of the body means that the tissue and cartilage that cushion our joints grows thinner and wears down over time. This leads to the joint pain that we often experience in older age. As this happens, many seek ways to naturally and safely treat that discomfort. Knowing the natural remedies for joint pain and stiffness is a must.
Common Ways to Treat Joint Pain
Some of the ways that people most commonly seek to treat joint pain as they age include:
- Exercise: Many medical professionals and physical therapists will advise those who are trying to fight the effects of the aging process to make sure they engage in regular exercise, which should include stretching. Stretching has been shown to be essential to preventing aches and pains because it improves the flexibility and pliability of the ligaments that support the joints. Regular exercise, likewise, strengthens the muscles and also provides additional much-needed joint support. This is not to mention the significant cardiovascular benefit of exercising, which improves overall circulation and the delivery of vitamins and nutrients to joints, muscles, and bones throughout the body.
- Diet: The saying “you are what you eat” certainly has some accuracy, particularly when it comes to the aging process. Often, those who are trying to maintain healthy joints and reduce pain are advised to eat a diet high in omega-3 fatty acids, which have been proven to have pain-reducing properties. Fish like sardines, mackerel, salmon, and tuna are all high in omega-3s. Walnuts, chia seeds, and flaxseeds are all high in omega-3s as well. Dairy is also highly recommended as it is rich in calcium and vitamin D – both of which increase bone strength and may improve symptoms of pain. Other recommended foods with helpful nutritional compounds for treating joint pain include dark leafy greens, broccoli, garlic, nuts, and green tea – just to name a few. Consulting with a physician on what dietary additions might be helpful to combat joint pain and improve overall feelings of health and wellness is always a wise choice.
- Prescription Medications: Certainly, not all joint pain requires prescription medication, though there are some who take prescription medication for joint pain and receive significant benefit. Ultimately, as with many health decisions, it is wise to consult with a physician who will be able to assess your individual health needs and let you know if prescription medication is the best option for you.
- CBD: Cannabidiol, or CBD for short, has recently become a very popular supplement to promote health and wellness. CBD is a natural cannabinoid extracted directly from the hemp variety of the cannabis plant. Unlike its cousin THC (the primary psychoactive ingredient in marijuana with which is commonly associated), CBD produces no psychoactive effects. It does, however, positively interact with the endocannabinoid system that is responsible for maintaining the internal balance of our bodies. CBD interacts with receptors in the endocannabinoid system responsible for reducing symptoms of unwanted health. Because it interacts with the body in a natural way, CBD is a very popular choice.
Palm Organix™ CBD for Joint Health
If you struggle with joint health and stiffness and you are interested in exploring natural supplements like Palm Organix™ CBD Oil, we would be happy to listen to your health concerns and recommend some products that might be helpful. Although CBD is not FDA approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, it is being explored by many as a beneficial supplement. Often, those who struggle with joint issues use some of the following products:
- CBD + Camphor lotion: Our CBD lotion with camphor is a wonderful mixture of phytocannabinoid-rich, broad spectrum hemp oil, plus camphor, and other beneficial essential oils that, when blended together, create a fresh and light lotion. Containing entirely natural ingredients and blended with the highest attention to quality control, our camphor lotion is an excellent choice.
- CBD Salve: Our CBD salve is another topical application containing phytocannabinoid-rich, broad spectrum CBD, as well as the delightful smells of lavender and eucalyptus, blended together in a topical emulsion. Many of those who use it are seeking a natural path towards improved wellness.
- Tinctures and Softgels: Those who prefer to take CBD orally instead of topically enjoy taking both our CBD tinctures and our CBD softgels. Carefully crafted with our proprietary strain of PCR hemp oil, our broad-spectrum tinctures and softgels are an excellent choice for the encouragement of overall good health. Our CBD Softgels blended with Curcumin are an extremely popular option for those seeking alternatives. Each CBD Softgel contains 25mg of PCR Hemp and 10mg of Curcumin. Curcumin is a key chemical in Tumeric, which is believed in eastern medicine to reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness.
Here at Palm Organix™, we are proud to provide a natural, and effective ways to assist in the wellness. Helping people to achieve greater overall levels of health and wellness is our passion, and we are proud of the products we provide.
If you have any questions regarding your personal health goals and would like to explore natural supplements for wellness, we would be happy to assist. Feel free to visit us online at any time, or give us a call. We look forward to helping you achieve greater health and wellness soon!