What are the Natural Remedies for Joint Pain and Stiffness?
Getting To Know The Natural Remedies for Joint Pain and Stiffness
In many ways, growing older is wonderful. As we grow older, we gain wisdom, experience, and a lifetime of memories. If we are fortunate, we have years and years of joy and happy moments to look back on, and if we are healthy and focus on taking care of ourselves, we may also have many years to look forward to in the future. It only makes sense that we want to do so while feeling our best. While there are many wonderful aspects of growing older, there are some unfortunate aspects as well. One of which includes experiencing the natural effects of the aging process: joint pain.
A simple fact of getting older is that, as we age, many of us will experience joint pain and stiffness. The natural degenerative process of the body means that the tissue and cartilage that cushions our joints grows thinner and wears down over time. This leads to the joint pain that we often experience in older age. As this happens, many seek ways to naturally and safely treat that discomfort. Knowing the natural remedies for joint pain and stiffness is a must.
Common Ways to Treat Joint Pain
Some of the ways that people most commonly seek to treat joint pain as they age include:
- Exercise: Many medical professionals and physical therapists will advise those, who are trying to fight the effects of the aging process, to make sure they engage in regular exercise, which should include stretching. Stretching has been shown to be essential to preventing aches and pains, because it improves the flexibility and pliability of the ligaments that support the joints. Regular exercise, likewise, strengthens the muscles and also provides additional much-needed joint support. This is not to mention the significant cardiovascular benefit of exercising, which improves overall circulation and the delivery of vitamins and nutrients to joints, muscles, and bones throughout the body.
- Diet: The saying “you are what you eat” certainly has some accuracy, particularly when it comes to the aging process. Often, those who are trying to maintain healthy joints and reduce pain are advised to eat a diet high in omega-3 fatty acids, which have been proven to have pain-reducing properties. Fish like sardines, mackerel, salmon, and tuna are all high in omega-3s. Walnuts, chia seeds, and flaxseeds are all high in omega-3s as well. Dairy is also highly recommended as it is rich in calcium and vitamin D – both of which increase bone strength and may improve symptoms of pain. Other recommended foods with helpful nutritional compounds for treating joint pain include dark leafy greens, broccoli, garlic, nuts, and green tea – just to name a few. Consulting with a physician on what dietary additions might be helpful to combat joint pain and improve overall feelings of health and wellness is always a wise choice.
- Prescription Medications: Certainly, not all joint pain requires prescription medication, though there are some who take prescription medication for joint pain and receive significant benefit. Ultimately, as with many health decisions, it is wise to consult with a physician who will be able to assess your individual health needs and let you know if prescription medication is the best option for you.
- CBD: Cannabidiol, or CBD for short, has recently become very popular for the treatment of any number of health conditions – and for very good reasons. CBD is a natural cannabinoid extracted directly from the hemp variety of the cannabis plant. Unlike its cousin THC (the primary psychoactive ingredient in marijuana with which is commonly associated), CBD produces no psychoactive effects. It does, however, positively interact with the endocannabinoid system that is responsible for maintaining the internal balance of our bodies. CBD interacts with receptors in the endocannabinoid system responsible for reducing symptoms of pain in the body. Because it interacts with the body in a safe and natural way, CBD is a very popular choice for safe, long-term use to treat joint pain.
Palm Organix™ CBD for Joint Pain
If you struggle with joint pain and stiffness and you are interested in beginning to treat that condition naturally and effectively with CBD, at Palm Organix™, we would be happy to listen to your health concerns and recommend some products that might be very helpful. Often, those who struggle with joint pain find great success in treating it with some of the following products:
- CBD Pain Cream: Our CBD pain cream is a wonderful mixture of phytocannabinoid-rich, broad spectrum hemp oil, camphor, and other beneficial essential oils that, when blended together, create a fresh and light lotion that provides instant and targeted relief to sore joints and muscles. Containing entirely natural ingredients and blended with the highest attention to quality control, our pain cream is an excellent choice for relieving joint pain.
- CBD Salve: Our CBD salve is another topical application containing phytocannabinoid-rich, broad spectrum CBD, as well as the delightful smells of lavender and eucalyptus, blended together in a topical emulsion. Those who use it quickly feel relief from aches and pains, and do so knowing that relief is provided in a safe and natural way.
- Tinctures and Softgels: Those who prefer to take CBD orally instead of topically have found high success in taking both our tinctures and our softgels. Carefully crafted with our proprietary strain of PCR hemp oil, our broad-spectrum tinctures and softgels are an excellent choice for quick relief from pain and the encouragement of overall good health.
Here at Palm Organix™, we are proud to provide safe, natural, and effective ways to treat many common conditions, including the natural effects of the aging process. Helping people to achieve greater overall levels of health and wellness is our passion, and we are proud of the products we provide.
If you have any questions regarding your personal health goals and what are the natural remedies for joint pain and stiffness, we would be happy to answer them. Feel free to visit us online at any time, to call us, or to visit our brick-and-mortar location if you are in the area. We look forward to helping you achieve greater health and wellness soon!