What are the Natural Remedies for Fibromyalgia
Getting To Know The Natural Remedies for Fibromyalgia
If you or someone you love has ever struggled with fibromyalgia, then you understand exactly how difficult it can be. Fibromyalgia can be tremendously uncomfortable to live with. This condition can be especially troublesome because symptoms sometimes begin with no particular triggering event. Often, they can happen after a physical trauma, infection, or surgery. But in other cases, the symptoms simply begin gradually over time with no specific cause. As a result, it may, at first, be difficult to even pinpoint the condition you are struggling with as it is often initially confused with other conditions that have similar symptoms.
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
Some of the many potential symptoms of fibromyalgia can include things like:
- Fatigue: Those who struggle with fibromyalgia may experience considerable fatigue. Even after a full night’s sleep, they may awaken still feeling tired. This is often because sleep is disrupted by pain and because other sleep-oriented disorders (such as restless leg syndrome and sleep apnea) often also accompany fibromyalgia.
- Altered Mood:Those who struggle with fibromyalgia often experience anxiety and depression as a result of the stress and tremendous difficulty in dealing with symptoms that seem, at times, unending.
- Memory Issues: Many who struggle with fibromyalgia have reported cognitive difficulties (sometimes referred to as “fibro fog”) that make it difficult to focus, pay attention, and concentrate on necessary tasks.
- Ongoing and Widespread Musculoskeletal Pain: Those who struggle with fibromyalgia have often described the pain as a constant, dull, and aching pain that simply doesn’t go away. The pain often occurs on both sides of the body, both above and below the waist, and affects both the bones and muscles.
Understandably, living with and attempting to manage the symptoms of fibromyalgia can be difficult and draining. As a result, many are continually seeking safe and effective ways to treat this condition. As with many chronic conditions, there is, unfortunately, no one-size-fits-all treatment. The promising news, however, is that there are many treatments that have shown a considerable amount of success in reducing and managing the symptoms of this condition.
Potential Natural Remedies for Fibromyalgia
As is the case with any chronic condition, the best first step to take in treating fibromyalgia is to consult with a physician as to the best treatment options for your particular circumstances. After doing so, some other commonly used and generally effective treatment options include:
- Exercise: Many physicians believe that exercise is an excellent way to help control fibromyalgia. Often, low impact activities that build endurance and stretch and strengthen muscles are recommended. These can be activities like yoga, tai chi, Pilates, or even things as simple as making it a daily habit to walk. In addition, exercise releases endorphins that help to fight pain and encourage better overall sleep and feelings of well-being – both of which help to manage the symptoms that accompany fibromyalgia.
- Prescription Medications: Certainly, many physicians recommend the use of prescription medication to help manage the symptoms of fibromyalgia. Three drugs commonly used are Cymbalta, Savella, and Lyrica, though your physician may recommend others. Of course, this is a matter about which to consult your physician for his or her reasoned medical opinion.
- CBD Products: One other more recent and very promising potential treatments for fibromyalgia is CBD oil. Those who follow health and wellness news have likely heard a great deal about CBD, which is being referred to as a “wonder supplement“ – and for good reason.
CBD, which is short for cannabidiol, is a compound that is entirely natural and is extracted from the hemp plant. CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system present in our bodies and is responsible for maintaining the internal balance of many important bodily systems. When it does so, it encourages certain positive effects. The endocannabinoid system has a number of receptors that are affected by cannabinoids. Some of those receptors control things like pain and inflammation. And when CBD interacts with the cannabinoid receptors in our bodies, it can encourage reduced production of inflammatory agents. Thereby, it ultimately effects pain and inflammation as well. CBD can also encourage the beneficial production of neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine, which improve our overall mood and sense of well-being. Understandably, both of these can be very helpful for those struggling with conditions like fibromyalgia.
CBD products come in a number of forms, including softgels, tinctures that can be taken orally under the tongue, edibles, and topical applications. The best product to use will largely depend upon the individual health circumstances of the person using it as well as personal preference. Companies like Palm Organix™ offer many natural, safe, and pure CBD products that are broad spectrum and full of beneficial compounds helpful to those seeking to treat chronic conditions.
Why Palm Organix™ Products?
At Palm Organix™, we would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about your personal health story as well as your health goals. While finding the right product and correct dosage may be a bit of trial and error at first, it has been our experience that most of our customers quickly arrive upon a product and dosage that is a great fit to help them begin feeling better in a very short amount of time. Some of the products we recommend for fibromyalgia customers to consider are:
- Softgels: Our Palm Organix™ softgels are carefully crafted with our phytocannabinoid-rich, water soluble hemp oil blend, for quick, effective delivery of CBD and other beneficial compounds in minimal time. We offer our CBD softgels, as well as CBD softgels blended with either melatonin or curcumin, depending on what is the best fit for a particular customer’s needs and health goals.
- Pain Cream: Our unique, CBD-based pain cream is our proprietary hemp oil blend with a mixture of camphor and other beneficial essential oils that provide quick, effective topical relief in the areas where you need it most.
- Broad-Spectrum Salve: Our broad-spectrum salve has 500 mg of CBD, and is an excellent option for quick delivery of all of the CBD benefits you desire. A combination of our phytocannabinoid-rich CBD with lavender and eucalyptus essential oils in a topical emulsion, our salve is a wonderful choice for the relief of all of your aches and pains.
- Tinctures: Offered in natural flavor or mixed with essential oils, our tinctures are designed to deliver all of the benefits of CBD quickly with significant beneficial effects.
While fibromyalgia can’t be cured, it can be managed. Helping people achieve greater overall health and wellness is our passion, and we look forward to helping you do exactly that soon. Give us a call at Palm Organix™ today.