Table of Contents
CBD oil comes in many different forms. You can buy it as a spray, a lotion, an oil, a pill, an edible, or, you can even vape it.
But, did you know that you can also take your favorite CBD and turn it into a delicious alcohol cocktail?
That’s right, CBD cocktails are the newest way to consume CBD, and many think that adding CBD to your drink may help alleviate some of the negative side effects of consuming alcohol drinks.
But, how do you make a CBD infused cocktail? Just like regular cocktails, there are many different CBD cocktail recipes worth trying. Each taste different and make for a fun experience that will not get you high.
So find your Cocktail shaker and check out this guide to learn about the top CBD cocktail recipes you need to try. They are not hard to make and anyone can do it by simply following along with the ingredient list.
1. CBD Energy Spritzer
This CBD cocktail is light and refreshing, and may give you a quick boost of energy and focus with 4mg of CBD and 18mg of caffeine per CBD drinks.
- Gather the ingredients: one packet of Palm Organix™ CBD Energy Drink mix, 14 ounces of cold water, 6 ounces of seltzer, 4 ounces of your favorite vodka, lemon slices, fresh mint
- Combined CBD Energy Drink mix and water, mix well
- Pour content into large pitcher and seltzer and vodka, mix lightly
- Pour over ice and add lemon slice and mint sprig for garnish
- Makes 4 Cocktails
2. The New York Espresso CBD Infused Tini
If you love coffee but hate the jitters it gives you, then this is the recipe for you.
To make this espresso martini, you’ll first need to make a batch of CBD simple syrup (this simple syrup can be used in other recipes as well). Here’s how bartenders make it:
- Gather the ingredients: four cups of brown sugar, two tablespoons of coconut oil, two cups of water, four grams of decarboxylated CBD
- Place the CBD and coconut oil in a jar and place the jar in a boiling pot of water
- Bring the temperature to about 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- While this is warming, combine the sugar and the water in a pot over low heat until they’re evenly mixed
- Add the CBD mixture to the sugar and water mixture
- Allow the syrup to cool and then place it in a bottle
Now that you know how to make the CBD simple syrup, here’s how to make an espresso CBD martini:
- Gather the ingredients: two shots of chilled espresso, two ounces of vodka, 0.5 ounces of Kaluha, 0.5 ounces of CBD simple syrup
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then add in all the ingredients
- Shake the mixture for 10 seconds, or until a light brown cream forms at the surface
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with cocoa powder
We all know the mojito is the perfect refreshing drink to kick back and relax with. When you add in some CBD, your relaxation goes to a whole other level. Here’s how to make a CBD mojito for your taste buds:
- Gather the ingredients: one oz CBD simple syrup, 10 sprigs of mint, two ounces white rum, 1 ounce fresh lime juice, and a splash of club soda or Sprite
- Place the mint sprigs in the bottom of a glass
- Muddle the mint a few times, then add in the syrup, rum, and lime juice
- Give the mixture a quick shake, then strain it into a highball glass that’s filled with ice
- Top with soda and then garnish with a lime wedge and a sprig of mint
4. CBD Drinks with Sangria
Sangria is always a favorite at any get-together, and by adding some CBD to the mix, this drink will turn into a real crowd-pleaser. Here’s how to make CBD sangria drinks:
- Gather the ingredients: one bottle of Shiraz, 1/2 cup of CBD simple syrup, 1/4 cup of brandy, one pear and one apple sliced, two oranges sliced, whole cloves, and a cinnamon stick
- Add all of the ingredients to a large pitcher and allow it to chill for at least 24 hours (the longer you allow it to sit, the better it’ll be)
- Remove the cinnamon and cloves before serving the cocktail
5. The West Hollywood CBD Oil Dirty Martini
What drink is more classic and elegant than the dirty martini? By adding CBD to this cocktail, not only will you feel elegant, but you’ll also feel nice and relaxed. Here’s how to make a CBD dirty martini:
- Gather the ingredients: two ounces of dry gin (or vodka), 0.5 ounces of green olive cocktail brine, a bit of freshly cracked pepper, three drops of CBD oil
- Add all of the ingredients (except for the pepper and CBD oil) into a mixing glass with ice
- Stir until chilled
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass
- Garnish with three drops of CBD Tincture oil, a dash of cracked black pepper, and a green olive
Sip and enjoy this popular West Hollywood CBD drink
6. CBD Whiskey Sour
Last but not least, we have the CBD whiskey sour. This is a drink that you really can’t go wrong with. Here’s how bartenders are making it in Los Angeles:
- Gather the ingredients: two ounces bourbon whiskey, one ounce fresh lemon juice, one ounce fresh lime juice, one ounce CBD simple syrup (see above or use CBD Tincture)
- Fill a shaker with ice and add all the ingredients
- Shake the mixture for 30 seconds
- Use a strainer and pour the drink into an old-fashioned glass
- Top with ice and garnish with a maraschino cherry
Are You Ready To Try These CBD Cocktails?
Now that you’ve read about these CBD alcohol cocktails, it’s time to put your mixologists skills to the test and add new recipes to your cocktail experience. These CBD drinks come in many different flavors and perhaps the CBD oil will help with the hangover benefits.
And, if you’re looking to learn more about CBD, be sure to check out our article on how to take CBD.