6 Delicious CBD Cocktails You Need to Try
CBD comes in many different forms. You can buy it as a spray, a lotion, an oil, a pill, an edible, or, you can even vape it.
But, did you know that you can also take your favorite CBD and turn it into a cocktail?
That’s right, CBD cocktails are the newest way to consume CBD, and many think that adding CBD to your drink may help alleviate some of the negative side effects of consuming alcohol.
But, how do you make a CBD cocktail? Just like regular cocktails, there are many different recipes worth trying.
Check out this guide to learn about the top CBD cocktails you need to try.
1. CBD Energy Spritzer
This CBD cocktail is light and refreshing, and may give you a quick boost of energy and focus with 4mg of CBD and 18mg of caffeine per serving.
- Gather the ingredients: one packet of Palm Organix™ CBD Energy Drink mix, 14 ounces of cold water, 6 ounces of seltzer, 4 ounces of your favorite vodka, lemon slices, fresh mint
- Combined CBD Energy Drink mix and water, mix well
- Pour into large pitcher and seltzer and vodka, mix lightly
- Pour over ice and add lemon slice and mint sprig for garnish
- Makes 4 servings,
2. The Espresso CBD-Tini
If you love coffee but hate the jitters it gives you, then this is the recipe for you.
To make this espresso martini, you’ll first need to make a batch of CBD simple syrup (this simple syrup can be used in other recipes as well). Here’s how you make it:
- Gather the ingredients: four cups of brown sugar, two tablespoons of coconut oil, two cups of water, four grams of decarboxylated CBD
- Place the CBD and coconut oil in a jar and place the jar in a boiling pot of water
- Bring the temperature to about 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- While this is warming, combine the sugar and the water in a pot over low heat until they’re evenly mixed
- Add the CBD mixture to the sugar and water mixture
- Allow the syrup to cool and then place it in a bottle
Now that you know how to make the CBD simple syrup, here’s how to make an espresso CBD martini:
- Gather the ingredients: two shots of chilled espresso, two ounces of vodka, 0.5 ounces of Kaluha, 0.5 ounces of CBD simple syrup
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then add in all the ingredients
- Shake the mixture for 15 seconds, or until a light brown cream forms at the surface
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with cocoa powder
We all know the mojito is the perfect refreshing drink to kick back and relax with. When you add in some CBD, your relaxation goes to a whole other level. Here’s how to make a CBD mojito:
- Gather the ingredients: one oz CBD simple syrup, 10 sprigs of mint, two ounces white rum, one ounce fresh lime juice, and a splash of club soda or Sprite
- Place the mint sprigs in the bottom of a glass
- Muddle the mint a few times, then add in the syrup, rum, and lime juice
- Give the mixture a quick shake, then strain it into a highball glass that’s filled with ice
- Top with soda and then garnish with a lime wedge and a sprig of mint
4. CBD Sangria
Sangria is always a favorite at any get-together, and by adding some CBD to the mix, this drink will turn into a real crowd-pleaser. Here’s how to make CBD sangria:
- Gather the ingredients: one bottle of Shiraz, 1/2 cup of CBD simple syrup, 1/4 cup of brandy, one pear and one apple sliced, two oranges sliced, whole cloves, and a cinnamon stick
- Add all of the ingredients to a large pitcher and allow it to chill for at least 24 hours (the longer you allow it to sit, the better it’ll be)
- Remove the cinnamon and cloves before serving
5. CBD Dirty Martini
What drink is more classic and elegant than the dirty martini? By adding CBD to this cocktail, not only will you feel elegant, but you’ll also feel nice and relaxed. Here’s how to make a CBD dirty martini:
- Gather the ingredients: two ounces of dry gin (or vodka), 0.5 ounces of green olive cocktail brine, freshly cracked pepper, three drops of CBD oil
- Add all of the ingredients (except for the pepper and CBD oil) into a mixing glass with ice
- Stir until chilled
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass
- Garnish with three drops of CBD oil, a dash of cracked black pepper, and a green olive
6. CBD Whiskey Sour
Last but not least, we have the CBD whiskey sour. This is a drink that you really can’t go wrong with. Here’s how to make it:
- Gather the ingredients: two ounces bourbon whiskey, one ounce fresh lemon juice, one ounce fresh lime juice, one ounce CBD simple syrup (see above)
- Fill a shaker with ice and add all the ingredients
- Shake the mixture for 30 seconds
- Use a strainer and pour the drink into an old-fashioned glass
- Top with ice and garnish with a maraschino cherry
Are You Ready To Try These CBD Cocktails?
Now that you’ve read about these CBD cocktails, it’s time to put your bartending skills to the test.
And, if you’re looking to learn more about CBD, be sure to check out our article on how to take CBD.